Monday 6 September 2010

more swims, more runs and pies!

Happy fathers day dad! I have discovered a fabulous country vegetable pie recipe, courtesy the silverspoon cookbook, made famous by italian mamma's the world over, for the past 50 years!
This one I was super proud of, because I used spinach grown in my very own garden boxes on my balcony. I think it makes it taste even better!
This was also a special treat for dad for fathers day- something we don't particularly celebrate but do usually acknowledge in some way.
I have also discovered the  lululemon athletica blog, which talks about lots of active, positive, lifestyle issues. In particular I loved reading about their lululemon manifesto - basically a recipe of how to live life to get the most out of every day. It got me thinking about things that I would include in a 'Lucy manifesto'... I think one of those things is definitely to use my recipe books more! I love cooking... and eating! But I think I need to make a more conscious effort to try out different recipes like this one... My first pie ever! I feel another entry coming on, to clarify what would be in my manifesto! Pie for now... (hahaha!)... L.

No comments:

Post a Comment