Thursday 24 March 2011

beautiful brisbane mornings!

 This is just a super quick post of piccies- these are early morning shots taken from my bed (yes, really!)... this is the reason NOW is my favourite time of the year to go running- the temperature is perfect, the light is stunning and there is nothing better than the feeling of invigoration you get from watching the sun rise... The fact that I can see this from my bed is probably what makes it so easy for me (most mornings!) to get out of bed and get going- why wouldn't you when it looks this beautiful?! That said, it isn't like that every morning- there are definitely times when I struggle! But it is definitely days like this one that make it all worthwhile! Hoorah, going to be a good day, I can feel it in my bones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment