Thursday 27 October 2011

bne love

another local project of love- bne festival 
Sometimes you hear things; read things; see things that make your heart sing. Last night, as part of the SLQ Asia Pacific Design Lecture Series on 'The Architecture of Happiness', I saw Brissie local Yen Trinh speak about her work- and life- as an Urban Designer. It made my heart sing. So many things she talked about resonated with me and I guess her particular interest in communities + activating local communities, for communities, was particularly timely and appropriate given the ethos of buzz  that I am currently working on. She mentioned lots of other interesting -and exciting- projects happening around Brisbane and around the world at the moment which makes me feel so optimistic and full of love for the world I'm in, the like-minded souls who are in it too and being part of it all.
Hoorah for inspiration, and how lucky we are to have access to these things in our backyard- and free courtesy of public institutions like our libraries... thanks SLQ!
L. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment