Monday 12 September 2011

canada trip... the food...

'fiddleheads' @ granville island mkt
I have been saving up for this post... I guess the time is now as I seem to be salivating as I write... so here are a few snapshots of some of the delicious food I had while I was away... And while I was, yes, suprised at the size of servings in Canada and the US, I was also suprised- and delighted- at the quality of food and coffee I was able to find if I did my research and knew where to sniff and which laneways to turn down to find things that were a bit off the beaten track... yum yum... enjoy this wee foodie journey...

coffee + croissant @ ezra's pound
japanese sangria @ guu izakaya toronto


that half almond croissant


coffee + herbs @ olive + gourmande, mtl
cheese toastie + coffee from le lapin presse montreal
famous st viateur bagel!


salmon @ fish + farm, san fran

local cherry cheesecake verrine! fish + farm

blue bottle coffee- siphoned straight to my cup!
boulette's larder, the ferry bldg san fran

No comments:

Post a Comment