Monday 12 September 2011

s-l-o-w it down!




This weekend was close to perfect! Hervey Bay. Blue sky. Green Sea. Life slowed down. Runs along the foreshore, rides arund the bay. Many lazy coffees at Enzo's- a cafe right on the beach. Weekend papers. Getting into some books that have been on my list for a while. Picnics. A pace of life slower than the usual at this seaside-come-country town to our North. The sea air, depth of colour of the water, wind in my hair and salt on my skin made me feel summer, even though it is still only spring and still a weenie bit too cold for ocean swimming just yet (soon though: straddie tri countdown t-minus 1 month!). It makes me want to plot and plan more trips, bike rides, beach adventures, camping trips for our long hot summer... bring on the bliss, I can feel it's going to be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment